How to celebrate luscious Leo, whatever your sign
Sun in Leo from 3:37am CDT on July 22, 2020 through 10:45am CDT on August 22, 2020
Today our sun moved into Leo! I have to admit, I am partial to the zodiac sign of Leo because it’s my rising sign. If you have a strong Leo presence in your chart, you’ll be enjoying this scrumptious time period as well!
Ruled by the Sun, Leo is a fire sign. Symbolized by the Lion, Leos can certainly be lion-like. They are dramatic, confident, dignified, magnetic, generous, and loyal. They can be quite funny and are comfortable being the center of attention. Leos are happiest when surrounded by a large group of friends (or admirers).
Leos are ambitious and can be over-achievers. This, combined with a high level of creativity, charisma, and their other alluring qualities, makes them good leaders. They are also very self-aware and often seek opportunities for personal growth and improvement.
Often known for having a gorgeous set of locks, how Leos appear to others is important to them and they typically spend a lot of time on their appearance. Think about that person who takes hours to pick out the perfect outfit, selects just the right coordinating shoes and accessories, then works fastidiously to get their hair just right. Leos love to be complimented on their appearance, because they put a lot of effort into it!
Sometimes the importance of their own outward appearance can get the best of a Leo. Caught up in their own ego, they might come off as a snob. You probably won’t see a Leo romantically involved with someone who isn’t equally attractive – they don’t want someone who makes them look like the “less attractive one”, nor do they want others to think their partner is unattractive.
Similarly, they aren’t likely to be involved in any sort of activity that they aren’t good at, or makes them look undignified or incompetent. A Leo might also refuse to try doing something new, because to look foolish in front of others would be their worst nightmare.
Leo Season 2020 – How to celebrate luscious Leo, whatever your sign
You can embrace your inner Leo by:
- Getting together with groups of friends – but observe social distancing, of course.
- Do something creative, that you are really good at – what fun projects do you have on the back burner?
- You’ll be getting more attention, so be ready to be seen! Note to self: Don’t make a run to the store without makeup!
- Get a makeover – or give yourself one!
- Update your wardrobe – replace anything worn or frumpy with neat and polished pieces. Freshen up your summer look with some new jewelry and accessories.
- Read a good self-help book – for manifesting, I recommend Ask and it is Given by Esther and Jerry Hicks
- Work on your own self-confidence – be sure you’re doing your daily affirmations or try mirror work
Leo Season 2020 is a time to bask in the limelight. Enjoy and be grateful for your good fortune!
Do you struggle with being the center of attention? As a Certified Hypnosis Practitioner, I can help you build self-confidence and celebrate the fabulous soul that you are! Contact me or schedule your free consultation online.